Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
Your role will be to manage the customer orders from receipt to shipment so that good quality products reach the customer on time. Thanks to your contribution, someone in the world will be able to use, for example, secure payment in the store, withdrawal from an ATM or travel on vacation. On a daily basis, your task will be
- Verification and confirmation of the order (you will check and fill in data in the systems or databases, ensuring we are ready and authorized to start production of ordered items);
- Monitoring metrics which assess timely deliveries on required levels;
- Monitoring of order fulfillment and information on hazard;
- Providing data of customer’s demand for planning purposes (so that planners can order components and schedule production);
- Providing accurate data for reports;
- Participation in the implementation of new products;
- Close cooperation with other departments (e.g. Studio, Engineering, Transport).
- You should have a bachelor’s or master’s degree – preferably in Economics or Supply Chain / Logistics (or be at least student of the last years);
- Practical knowledge of logistics and manufacturing will mean that e.g. OTD / OTR indicators won’t sound like magic spells to you;
- To understand others and perform your work Polish and English language are necessary;
- It will be perfect if you already have your first professional experience in an international company, preferably in Supply Chain Management or Customer Service;
- You need to know the secrets of MS Office, especially Excel;
- If you additionally know any ERP system, it will be even better (by the way, have you heard about Oracle?);
- You will be dealing with a large number of data at work, so accuracy and an eye for detail are essential;
- To succeed you need to be proactive and know how to efficiently organize your work and prioritize tasks;
- You will cooperate with various people, so you must have highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, a bit of expertise in negotiations and influencing others would also be helpful;
- Production is a very dynamic environment, so you need to be flexible, able to work under time pressure and cope with stress effectively;
- We truly value teamwork – Together is one of factors we must all embrace, whatever part of the business we are in.
- A culture of collaboration, mutual respect and diversity.
- Tasks and projects providing growth opportunities in a motivating work environment.
- Employment (based on employment contract) in a company with a long history in innovation and technology (temporary position).
- You will work from our modern office located in Tczew (near to Gdańsk)
- Commute allowance and free parking space for employees.
- Employee referral program.
- Private medical care co-funded by the company, life insurance, social fund, canteen, charity and social events.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!