We are looking for HRBP for manufacturing plant in Vehicle Group, based in Tczew, Poland. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. We are focused on employee’s development and talent management.
Key job responsibilities:
- Perform according to Eaton Philosophy, Values and Eaton Leadership Model.
- Assist managers and employees of client groups in understanding and applying HR tools to improve organization performance and to drive culture.
- Support daily employee related activities and processes to promote positive employee relations.
- Conduct recruiting process including interviews and selection, insuring compliance with Eaton Leadership Model and all regulatory guidelines, laws and goals set by the organization.
- Collaborate with HR Shared Services on all transactional HR matters
- Responsible for running and creating reports, analyzing information and providing data for the system. Ensure integrity in all HR systems.
- Provide, support and lead HR projects and initiatives.
- Lead employer branding activities.
- Prepare and distribute internal communication.
- Be a proactive agent of change and support the organization with implementation of culture related project.
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/Management/Psychology or similar
- min.3 years of experience in HR area
- Level of English allowing for good communication in this language on a daily basis
- Knowledge of labor laws and other regulations that impacts employment
- Knowledge on general compensation and benefits principles and methodologies
- Understanding of HR-related processes, experience in preparing such processes and their implementation
- Experience in change management
- high level of proficiency with MS Office products/database management and presentation skills
- Demonstrates professionalism and a customer-oriented personality with all levels of employees and senior leaders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentation
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Strong teamwork and collaborative skills
- Continuous improvement and digital mindset
- Analytical skills