Opis i wymagania
Who we are looking for
- 2+ years of experience in supporting BIG-IP F5 (LTM and APM) and Firewall (e.g. Checkpoint, Palo Alto, FortiNet) security technology;
- Experience in supporting large enterprise IT solutions;
- Excellent understanding of technologies for routing, switching, security segmentation and zoning, etc.;
- Experience with antivirus protection, vulnerability scanning, patch management, penetration testing, data loss prevention;
- Working experience with Linux, Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Active Directory;
- Experience in scripting and automation (e.g. PowerShell, Python);
- Understanding of ISO 27001/27002 and other security frameworks;
- Understanding of Information Security concept and IT security principles.
Nice to have:
- Cisco: CCNA;
- Checkpoint: CCSA / CCSE ;
- F5: BIG-IP Certificate Administrator;
- Security certificates, e.g. CompTIA Security+, CISSP;
- Cloud Security experience;
- Experience in RADIUS server, e.g. Cisco ISE.
Your future role
- Remotely monitor and troubleshoot security systems across Deloitte Central Europe;
- Perform advanced troubleshooting and configurations of VPN gateways, Firewalls, IDS, IPS, DLP, Proxy servers, PKI, etc. to isolate the trouble and take appropriate action to resolve;
- Develop and maintain Active Directory Group Policy Objects;
- Analyze Internet access problems, respond to security issues;
- Proactively identify and respond to events impacting systems, applications and networks;
- Deploy and install security systems, applications and other IT components;
- Develop automated solutions for routine tasks;
- Provide high quality support to other technical IT teams within Deloitte Central Europe Business Services Center;
- Prepare guides and documentation;
- Cooperate with Deloitte Central Europe Business Services Center IT and global IT teams;
- Supervise vendors in implementation and technical support tasks.
What we offer
- Stable employment based on a contract of employment;
- Hybrid model combining remote and office work;
- Training program that will introduce you to your new role;
- Buddy program – support of an experienced Team Member through first months of your employment;
- A great place to build a professional career;
- Internal trainings selected for soft and technical skills improvement;
- Access to the newest online learnings (Udemy for Business, Linkedin Learning, getAbstract, Culture Navigator);
- Attractive benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, MyBenefit platform, travel insurance);
- International working environment.
Selection process🛋️ Take part in our selection process right from the convenience of your home.
💻 In case your educational / professional background meets the core requirements of the position, we will invite you to a live video interview, that gives us the opportunity to talk to each other just like it was a meeting in person.