Arla’s Identity and Access Management team is growing and we are looking for talented people to join us in this journey.
This exciting new role is based in IT Operations – IT Security Services, and it is the key to ensuring our Security ambitions are met in accordance with users’ expectations and in the most stable and secure environment possible.
Then you might be the person we are looking for.
Join us to become part of a multinational team, highly motivated to provide that best support to our colleagues.
Specifically, you will:
Who are you?
For Senior position additionally:
What do we offer?
• Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
• Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
• Financial support of your education
• Medical care & life insurance
• Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
• Scandinavian working style & no dress code
• Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
• Referral program for employees
• Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc.)
• Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
• Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e., adjustable desks)
• Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation behind many well-known and well-loved brands.
You will become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. You will join over 580 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla. We currently have an IT Operations department and an IT Solutions department dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our Procurement, Finance and Logistics departments support a wide range of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales worldwide.
We have a dedicated HR operations department that ensures the attraction, development and retention of the best talent around the world.
Our newest department Member Relations supports our farmers in their everyday work.
With over 14 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you wealth of knowledge and the opportunity to participate in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
BEWARE! RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails and fake recruitment campaigns on the internet from people purporting to work for Arla Foods. Learn more via this link.
Inne podobne oferty pracy, które mogą Cię zainteresować